Wednesday 27 August 2014

Perfect (Kinda Healthy) Smoothie


Returning to school in less then a week so it's kinda time to get healthy again so I can managage full days without a nap. Despite being a 16 year old girl, this is something I find very difficult, so having more fruit and veg is my first step to getting healthier.

Ingredients: 
1 handful of raspberries 
1 handful of de-leaved strawberries
1 handful of blueberries
1 banana 
75ml of cranberry juice 
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream 
                   or
2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt (depends how you feel) 

And oh my gosh, it was good!

Rachel xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I do love a good smoothie so will give this recipe a go! Thanks!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice! Shall definitely have to try it! I love Kiwi, Kale and strawberry smoothies (Although it doesn't look very nice as turns out a dark green colour)

    http://socksandsparkless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great simple recipe! I cant get enough of smoothies recently, they're perfect for during term time, nice post x
    www.betweentwo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig