Tuesday 22 April 2014

Recent Purchases

Reccently I've made quite a few purchases that I'm really quite excited about ~

        

I wrote a review on the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in 'green berry' the other day and I loved it so much I bought another in the colour 'watermelon' which is like the deep green that I think is stunning. I'll be sure to try it out and post about it ASAP but with school and GCSES, probably won't be for a while.

                                     
      
I also bought the Barry M touch of magic lipstick, it's green in the tube but turns pink and the natural alkali level of your lips will determine how pale or rich the shade of pink will be to most flatter your look, so I can't wait to try that, also because it was 3 for 2 on Barry M at super drug I got the Gelly Hi-Shine lips in a very bright red (not sure on the name, oops). 

                                     


Further more I got the Sleek i-Divine au naturel pallet which is good for just simple every day use. 

                                      

Another thing I was very excited about was the Jelly Belly airfreshioner, people who know me will know how much I love jelly belly products and on my I just can't help but spray it 24/7. 

                                     

The last thing is the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner which I haven't had in like 3 years so when it was on offer I had to buy it and it smells so good I don't want to wash it off!

                                    


Rachel xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig