Wednesday 22 April 2015

Anastatia Contour Kit | Review


        


                      

A few friends of mine went on a school trip to New York but (very sadly) I couldn't afford it so I asked a friend to pick me up the Anastatia contour pallet in light to medium if I gave her the money because I don't think you can buy it in the UK. I've wanted this pallet for so long because I basically have a moon head and really need a good product to hollow out cheek bones. The pallet is $40 and comes with 6 shades, these are Sand, Vanilla, Banana, Java, Fawn and Havanna.

       
 
I am not Make Up trained, I'd like to be but at the moment I'm 17 and doing A-Levels, so my knowledge is not the greatest but as far as I know the top row are supposed to be used as highlights and the bottom row to define features like cheek bones and jaw bones, and since I'm new to this I thought this would be a good product to start with. 

So far, I really like how easily blendable it is and it seems like this kit is going to last me a while, I'm not quite sure how to use sand yet but I used banana under my eyes to cancel out the dark circles and vanilla on the top of my cheekbones to give it a natural highlight. I really love it and I'm so so happy with it. 

 
                                     

If anyone has any tips to help me out, please let me know, 

Rachel xoxo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love using my Zoeva Silk Finish Brush to contour with it really helps blend it out amazingly! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig