Wednesday 4 February 2015

Things to Look Forward to | 2015

Since not much is happening right now because let's face it, February isn't the best month in the year, I thought I'd write a post on things I have to look forward to.  

I have never been to London and I've always wanted to but for reasons unknown I've just never been so I asked my favourite teacher if she'd organise a trip to London and luckily she said yes. Initially I asked if we could see assassins because Aaron Tveit is in it however legit every show has sold out (I cried) so she's taking us to see woman in black on stage in stead which should be fun. March.

Also loved S Club since I was a baby so as soon as they announced the tour, my friend and I ordered them in collage, oops. April.

Another exciting thing is the long summer after AS exams, and this year I really want to actually do stuff, get the train to the sea, explore, shop, rather than last year when I didn't do much. Summer.

Speaking of shopping, I really hope to save up enough to buy myself and iMac and get my room redecorated, I painted it orange myself when I was like 13 and now the wallpapers peeling and I split some of my bed so a new bed and room would be nice. Summer. 

I TURN 18 THIS YEAR! But also a bit annoying because most my friends are babies in the year so Ill have to wait for them to turn 18 before we can do anything. October. 

And finally I loved clothes show live so much last year I am determined to go again this year 🙈 it's gonna happen, trust me. November / October.

Anything you're looking forward to this year? Let me know in the comments,

Rachel xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig