Monday 5 January 2015

NEW YEAR SALE HAUL

To welcome in the new year, since I had no plans of my own, (except working) I decided to do a little retail therapy. 

First thing I ordered was some black to white obmre trainers from River Island £28, thesenarenactually the comfiest trainers I've ever owned, not that I've owned many, but still, really looking forward to workouts in these. Next I got a yellow scallop hem top from New Look £6, for £6 how could I not, it's such a nice length, boxy and really flattering. I also browsed the new in and found this fun airtex sports bra £9.99, I also found a nice pinky colour skater dress, with a flattering elastic waist £24.99, and last I was looking for a cute bracelet ring chain and I found this really nice one for just £6.99 and comes with loads of midi rings and normal rings too. Then I hopped onto DVDs and ordered New Girl Season 3, Amazon £12.99, I really love this show it's one of the few that can make me laugh out loud on my own in  my bedroom. For Christmas my family started a MAC pallet form me so I bought a few shades, £10 each per refil pallet and I got 'all that glitters' 'rhetrospeck' and 'bronze' for myself with a lipstick in 'velvet teddy' £15.50 and a lip liner in 'hover' £12.50. Also got some croc skater shoes Topshop £20, I can wear for work, 'salt and pepper' knit jumper for £30, so slouchy and comfy with an oversized checked shirt also £30, an october birthstone necklace in the sale for just £4.50 and much needed black Jamie jeans, £40, so flattering, so comfy. Last but certainly not least I got a new coat from Boohoo £30 in the sale, I couldn't fit it on the picture so I'll just insert the image from the website underneath, this coat is so nice, such a love.y colour, however what I will say is that within 10 mins the buttons all dropped off, nothing too major though. 


Rachel xoxo



P.s. Not sponsored, all opinions my own, just love shopping

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooo, that's a really great haul. The picture of the coat looks lovely, too bad the buttons fell off however, that can be easily sewn back.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

© Not Now Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig